Tuesday 22 November 2011

London

Guess most of you will have heard by now that I have been to London to interview for the position of World Centre Manager here at Sangam.  I was offered the job the same day as I was interviewed and I was in the London Eye with Sophie when the phone call came.  (Sophie was a volunteer here at Sangam who lives in London and just went home a couple of weeks ago).  Here's some pic's taken from my phone when we were on the Eye - we were very excited so had to take pic's even if they didn't turn out very well!!!











I loved the London Eye!!!  It's very exciting and also very scary at the same time to be offered the position.  I've not officially accepted the job yet as I'm still waiting to see a contract so I'm sure there's still some negotiations that need to happen but all will turn out just fine.


Been back at work here in India for two days and so much to do with Donna leaving in less than a month.  Now we have to work out what to do about a new Programme Manager...

No comments:

Post a Comment